Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Flubs

Waking up to a bright sunny crisp morning, I decided I’d head over to Mill Lake to see what migrants have flown in this last week before Christmas. I snapped along merrily at the large groups of Common Mergansers, Cackling Geese and Ruddy Ducks only to discover my camera setting had been accidently changed thanks to my clumsy gloved fingers. Over exposure at it’s best unfortunately but I was able to keep a few decent shots taken before this discovery.

Here’s what I have to share.

IMG_1428Cackling Goose 

IMG_1470Double Crested Cormorants and Gulls 

IMG_1551 American Coot

IMG_1595 Common Merganser drake with lunch

IMG_1588 Ruddy Duck

IMG_1625 Buffleheads

IMG_1614American Bald Eagle

5 comments:

  1. Very cool shots, Robbie, despite the flub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the merganser with lunch! At least you didn't forget the memory stick, like I have done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know some of these ducks were at Mill Lake. I hope I get a chance to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when that happens! My husband always smirks 'again?' ... What you saved IS wonderful. I just love the Buffleheads and Drake's lunch :)

    ReplyDelete