Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Blog of a Different Sort

Hey, what do ya know, I’m still around.

It’s been quite awhile since I sat down and posted a blog of any sort so I thought I would take a few minutes and let you all know what I have been up to….renovating!

From bathrooms……

IMG_9604  Before

    AfterIMG_0136

       ……..to kitchens……

IMG_0504 Before

IMG_0999

After

……..and everything in between……

IMG_9596 Before

IMG_1354

                       After

All this hard work to sell this house and move to really start to enjoy our retirement. We are moving from the hustle and bustle of the lower mainland to the relaxed and easy going prairies.

The birding blogs will return  when the sun starts to shine and the rain ceases to fall. Then once we get moved I will have new trails and birds to discover and I will be eager to share them all!

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. you can be darn sure I will be staying tuned..the house looks wonderful..it will sell in no time..you both did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Those are very impressive renos, my friend! Incredible! Your place will sell in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie, Wow, it all looks really good! Your excused from the daily blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your new location. You've sure been busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the renovating, I especially love the Bathroom!

    ReplyDelete