Friday, October 21, 2011

I’m Alive…..

…….not that there would be any reason that I wouldn’t be, it’s just been forever since I have blogged.

We moved!!

IMG_0220

We left Mission, British Columbia to settle into our new home here in Spruce Grove, Alberta and I love it here. Yes, I miss my friends and the sons that didn’t make the move with us but I feel so relaxed and comfortable under the wide open sky here on the prairie!

_MG_4695

Everyone we have met here has been so very friendly and helpful and have all had a spot for me to check out when I tell them I am a birder. As of yet, I have not had a real good chance to get out and check these places but I have managed to snap a few shots of the Magpies and Blue Jays that visit my yard.

_MG_5765

_MG_5797

Our pets have all adjusted amazing well as well as all us humans!  We are all unpacked and everything, well almost everything, has a place to be. Today we picked out paint colours and next weekend the brushes will be brushing and the rollers rolling.

I haven’t much more of interest to share, just wanted to let y’all know I’m still out here and hopefully will have lots more photos to share. So, until next time, everyone take care!

5 comments:

  1. welcome back to blogville!!..looks like you had quite the convoy heading east!!..one day we will venture to the province next door and see what all the Spruce Grove neighbourhood has to offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to see what you think of winter on the prairie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post..I know how life can get busy and especially when you just moved. Hope to see more bird photos ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robbie, that's a great part of the country! I grew up on the prairie, so I know what you me about the wide open spaces. I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, Robbie, all settled in and all already. As you know, I moved in June, and man, it's tiring! Best wishes in your new home and many good adventures ahead.

    ReplyDelete