Sunday, December 8, 2013

Photo Less

“Big sigh”…I have nothing to share. My camera has not been out of it’s bag in weeks. It’s been extremely cold here and I have not been feeling all that well.

On November 12, 2013, I learned that I have Endometrial Cancer. It’s taken almost a full year of tests and appointments to finally come to this diagnosis and it did not help that my biopsy report was misplaced for two and a half months!! Now, with continued pain and discomfort, I await surgery and what ever other treatment that may be needed.

I will come though all this with flying colours and chomping at the bit to see Spring arrive and blowing the dust off the old Canon and getting outside. Until then, I wish everyone, a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous Holiday Season!

6 comments:

  1. I can relate to the 'big sigh'..take care my dear friend! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts are being sent your way to help you through this battle. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie, my thoughts are with you and I wish you all the best.
    I also, am facing some abdominal surgery is January. I've been under the weather for the past few months. Not much picture taking! But I got a new Canon 70D, so I'm raring to go!
    It's snowing here today! Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mind is a very powerful tool. So, your positive mind-set is the first step of your healing journey. With a strong family and friend support system you will get through this challenging time. My prayers are with you. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you Robbie!! Hurry up Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just caught this post Robbie.. Hope you are well on the way to recovery..Spring & photography!

    ReplyDelete